Off-pump coronary artery bypass (OPCAB) surgery can offer patients benefits like reduced stroke in high-risk patients, reduced bleeding complications in diabetics and reduced in-hospital death with patients with low ejection fractions.
The Getinge Acrobat-i off-pump system incorporates practice-proven features from the Getinge Acrobat and Getinge Xpose product families. Utilizing OPCAB surgery can lead to fewer cognitive and neurological effects, shorter hospital stays, and fewer wound complications.
Getinge Acrobat-i Stabilizer
- Suction pods provide ideal stabilization and superb
- Malleable foot conforms to the heart for optimal
Getinge Acrobat-i Tri-Slot Socket
- Flexible access to challenging vessels with “toes-up”
and “toes-down” positioning.
Optimize the work area with a low-profile mount
- Thin stabilizer mount maintains a constant low profile,
even at extreme arm positions.
- Locking lever is streamlined and out of the way.
FlexlinkTM arm technology delivers proven strength and reliability
- Stabilizer allows a vertical drop of the FlexlinkTM arm into
the chest cavity.
- Delivers proven Getinge Acrobat strength and flexibility.
Tubing management system removes work area clutter
- Integrated channels secure the tubing from movement.
- Maintains an organized working space.
- Improved vacuum tubing flexibility.
Revolutionary Getinge Acrobat-i swivel
- Proprietary technology provides 180º side-to-side range of motion of the arm.
- Exceptional arm maneuverability for both the stabilizer and positioner.
- Improves visibility and access to the surgical field.